La Bella Skin by Katrina LLC
Do you have dark brown spots, raised bumps on the skin which you cannot remove or embarrassing skin tags? Then this treatment is a must for you. These procedures can achieve results that some lasers cannot. You will be amazed with the results from our Skin Classic treatments. We can treat irregularities that you thought were permanent!
How Does Skin Classic Work?
How Does Skin Classic Work?
The Skin Classic is a direct high frequency machine which uses direct high frequency to quickly
and effectively treat minor skin irregularities such as:
Broken Capillaries (Telangiectasia)
Flat hyperpigmentation spots
Cystic Acne, Blemishes, and Blackheads
Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)
A small probe is used to barely touch the skin which vaporizes and dries the affected area creating very small crusts that heal
and flake off in 3 to 15 days.
Clients describe their pain level as a 1-3 on a scale of 1-10 and liken the sensation to a very quick stinging which dissipates quickly when the probe is lifted - the probe never pierces the skin. The results are remarkable!
After a Skin Classic Treatment expect the following:
- Some Irritation as well as redness and some crusting may form on areas treated.
- If the area is still irritated by the end of the day a clean baggie of frozen peas works well 10 minutes on and 10 minutes off. Moisturize after with something gentle.
- Make sure you DO NOT pick, rub or scrub at the crusting. Prematurely removing the crust may cause hyperpigmentation or scarring.
- Keep your skin clean and moisturized during the day. Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.
- Makeup may be worn over moisturizing sunscreen.
- MUST use moisturizing sun block everyday whether it is rainy or snowy.
- AVOID direct sunlight immediately following treatment.
- DO NOT use scrubs or exfoliants for 30 days.
- Pat dry instead of rubbing to prevent removal of crust.
- After crust sloughs the skin may be pink. Be sure to wear SPF 30 or higher.
Cost will not exceed $350 depending on the amount of irregularities.
Areas treated are face, neck & chest only and can sometimes be split into two separate treatments.
One or two irregularities can be treated for $25-$50 if added to an already scheduled facial treatment.
1 to 10 skin tags can be treated for $100 in a 15-20 minute treatment. Treatment area is above the waist only.
For 30 minutes of continuous treatment the cost is $150 with priority given to those areas most bothersome to the client.
It is important to understand that we do not diagnose these irregularities. We strongly advise you to have your doctor examine any spot that is questionable and confirm what type of irregularity is it. We will not treat any lesion that we feel is not safe to do so.
Includes cleansing, light exfoliation and treatment of black heads, cherry angiomas, milia, skin tags & sebaceous hyperplasia. Face, neck & chest. There is “down time” with this treatment. Includes a 30 minute follow up appointment to assess healing and retreat areas if needed. We treat as many irregularities as we can in an hour.
This service includes a gentle cleansing and treatment of skin tags on the face, neck & chest. This is a 15-30 minute treatment. There may be some “down time”, as skin tags tend to lightly scab, dry up then fall off.
*** Please read our cancellation policy before booking your appointment.